The Mayor of Wrocław (the European Capital of Culture 2016) is seeking to select by competition the candidate for the post of the President of the Management Board of the EIT + Wrocław Research Centre
Wrocław Research Centre EIT+ is a research and development organization, focused on the development of innovations, new technologies and research for the needs of industry and modern economy and thematically subordinated strategies of smart specializations. It combines the features of an advanced technology park, thematic cluster, as well as research and development institute. www.eitplus.pl.
A Candidate seeking this appointment is in particular expected:
- to hold a degree in science or a title in arts;
- to have considerable academic achievements as a researcher, scientist and/or scholar in such areas as the development of science and innovative economy; to present evidence of his/her work relating to fundamental research, industrial research, or experimental development;
- to have a proven track record in the managing of research and/or development projects with a focus on practical implementation;
- to have several years of experience in managerial roles and leadership of large teams;
- to have experience in collaborative projects involving academia and business as well as international cooperation;
- to demonstrate expertise in the field of commercial companies;
- to have professional experience of serving in different executive roles including finance, business law, consulting, and management in line with the Company’s profile.
Offers should be sent to the Organiser’s address at: Biuro Nadzoru Właścicielskiego, Sukiennice 10, piętro I, pok. 106, 50-107 Wrocław to be received by 15:45 on the 24 October 2016 at the above address.
Full information is also available here
For more information and requirements regarding the application, please visit the following links: