Advisory Board was established in order to advise, supervise and assist the Academic Director in a broad spectrum of strategic matters. It consists of five eminent Members of the Academy representing different fields of study of special importance to the Wrocław Hub. The main objective of the Advisory Board is to shape future activities and direction of Hub’s development, but also to investigate and pronounce opinions regarding on-going, prevalent issues of regional and general scientific and academic relevance.
- Chairman: Jerzy Langer (Prof. Emeritus of Institute of Physics of Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland)
- Adrian Bejan (Prof. Duke University, North Carolina, USA)
- Tadeusz Luty (Prof. Emeritus of Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Poland)
- Lars Walløe (Prof. Emeritus of University of Oslo, Norway)
- Björn Wittrock (Prof. Emeritus of Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study, Uppsala University, Sweden)